One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Friday, May 21, 2010

There are some changes coming in the months ahead

We're slowly purging through our belongings in order to lighten the load for a move across country.  I'm trying to figure out a way that I can get a little bit of time to do the things I need to do while keeping two children and a husband happy.  We've donated a lot of things that could use more loving to our local Goodwill.  It actually felt like relief to be letting go of things that I'll either never fit into ever again with my post baby body or is so out of style that it probably never will come back. 

The tandem nursing has been interesting lately with Tot lack of desire to cover his teeth while nursing.  I've been limiting the amount of time he's nursing at bedtime because I just can't handle the pain from it.  I think this is fair to be honest.  Even with the headphones on I can't get past the teeth.  So he gets a couple minutes and then he's done.  I stay with him and offer him plenty of hugs and snuggles until he falls asleep and then I get up and nurse Baby until she falls asleep and I can put her down for her first shift of sleep. 

There are definitely some changes to come in the coming months once I figure out how to manage my time with everything.  I'm hoping to have a new look for the blog here and hopefully everyone will enjoy it.  I'm also hoping to be able to add to my etsy shop once I finish getting the majority of our stuff packed for the move.  I just have our area here at the house to pack up and about 30 more boxes/bins to purge through and get over to storage.  Plus, I'm still slowly working on my handmade Christmas projects so that everyone gets a little something since this year is going to be sparse to say the least with the move so close to the holidays.  Anyway, off to feed a baby.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment