One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a little bit of everything

Pregnancy and chasing after a high need and demanding toddler has been kicking me in the behind. I finished a request for etsy that I'm really excited about although I think it took me a month to finish between morning sickness, braxton hicks and the toddler that loves sewing machines/sergers and has to be right in the thick of action. I got a new serger, well new to me anyway, so I am working out the kinks of getting to know it and get better. And I am getting better each time I sit down.

On the personal side of sewing I'm working on what to do for Christmas since this year will have to be largely handmade because my husband probably won't have a job and we need to save money for hospital bills. I'm also working on making some reusable snack/sandwich bags to have around. And I'm going to be working on some maternity shirts since I can't find anything that fits properly, as well as some nursing tops/tanks especially for night time. Cold weather nursing with exposed skin does not make for a happy mama.

And tomorrow my friend and I are going to hang out and I'm throwing this in the crockpot in the morning to be ready when she comes over....

Chicken breasts
Golden mushroom soup
portobello mushrooms
onions
carrots
rice
and maybe some button mushrooms because I feel like mushrooms
cook on low for 6-8 hours. (add water to help the rice, and the rest should be gravy)
We'll see how it turns out. Could be great, could be terrible.

And that is all for now. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment