One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cleaning Recipes Part 2

My child is asleep so I can finsh up my post.


Tile Cleaner
2 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
3 cups water
10 drops of essential oil
Mix these together in a spray bottle and spray on your tile and wipe off.
SL: Use what you need discard the rest

Scrub solution
1/4 cup baking soda
Castile Soap
5-10 drops essential oil
Mix ingredients to a paste like consistency and use a rag to apply and wipe off. Rinse off well with water.
SL: Use what you need and discard the rest

Window cleaner
2 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
4 cups (1qt) warm water
Mix together in spray bottle. Spray on windows and use a natural fiber cloth to wipe clean. I use a squeegee as well and it works fine for me. This stuff is tried and true. People can’t really go wrong with this.
SL: Indefinite

No comments:

Post a Comment