One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ok, updates will be coming

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been enjoying time with my husband and child the past couple weeks while were in job limbo.

Updates I have coming.... A tutorial on replacing the elastic in BumGenius diapers since the only one out there is on Diaper Swappers and I am sick of the viruses...Anyone else?

Putting a gusset onto the older style Happy Heiny Diapers. I want to test this out first before I post to see if it actually works. Plus, I'm converting one of these to snaps as well, so I'll post that as well.

And if I have any good recipes I'll obviously share those.

I'm in the midst of working on the diapers currently and trying to complete Christmas projects as well. So sit tight and stay tuned!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment