One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello Floor!

There finally is a place to walk here in the house that's more than a small barely passable path...at least in the living room. I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out what to do with all my kitchen stuff. I know I have a lot of it but it's stuff I don't want to part with. I can part more with paperbacks than my kitchen stuff and that's a lot because I love books as well and have a hard time parting with them. I'm almost ready to finish setting up the kids room. Then I work on the kitchen to finish setting that up. Our bedroom will be last because I'm the least worried about that room. Anyway, there's more to share but unfortunately Baby is getting upset that there's nothing easy for her to grab onto to try to stand and it's almost her bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment