One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

In a rut anyone?

If you're in a rut raise your hand.  ::waves and flails every body part that moves::  We're seriously having some trouble here.  We're all tired and bored.  I can't get seem to get unpacked because the kids require constant refereeing and separation.  More that Tot needs to be constantly monitored around Baby.  He loves her most days and loves on her with hugs and kisses but he still needs to be watched.  So, I want to finish the unpacking which is slow going.  I can't believe that the only thing I had time for with packing was to just throw things in and then think, rather mistakenly, that I'd have help with the unpacking. 
Hubs is incapacitated at the moment since he's training.  The whole single parent duty tends to suck some days.  This past week has been especially hard because Tot had his psychological evaluation and he's had a lot of tantrums just from his own brand of boredom.  It's time to rotate the toys here.  For myself, I really need to get the sewing machine unpacked.  I'm sorry to say it's still in it's box as I haven't been able to get to it.  On my own I've been able to unpack two boxes a day if I'm lucky.  So I am one burnt out mama at the moment.  I relish the day when Hubs is officially done training.  He's getting the kids and I am going to the bookstore and holing up with a good book and a hot chocolate or some other decadent treat.  Until then I'm supporting a very caffeine-laden-Coca~Cola-a-day habit.  I should buy stock which how much I've spent on six packs of them.  Which reminds me I need to put that on my shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment