One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

So, I've been inspired

It's something I've been thinking on for awhile now and I finally made a mock up today. I'm so excited because even Hubs gave it an approval of "cute!" as did my mom. So, I'm going to make a couple more this weekend while I'm still thinking on the design of things and then I'll be listing them in my etsy shop. Yes, I'm keeping you in the dark for a couple more days. I'm hoping that with my impending move that every little bit that I sell right now will help finance the move. And the time sitting down at my sewing machine today has been very needed. I have a couple other ideas that have rattling around up in the noggin and I'm hoping to start working on them this week since I have time to work on some projects. It's too hot to work at storage right now so when we get some cool days then I'll do the grunt work. For now time to let the creativity flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment