One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Joys of Sleeping With A 3 Year Old

Tot has been sleeping with me for the past couple weeks because my mom was visiting and then after she left he still had a yeast infection. The infection was waking him up because his diaper had exploded a couple times each night requiring changing of all sorts. He's in disposables for just a couple more days and then I can get him back in cloth which my sanity and wallet will greatly appreciate. He's not willing to learn how to use any size potty so I need to look into my future cloth options with him. That's a tangent for another day though. Tot let me sleep in. I should have known that something was up though when he got out of bed and I heard a shaking noise. He was bored waiting for me and Baby to wake up which is what led to this....



And me having to do this....




With the final result of salvaging....



He had stuffed his amber necklace into Baby's new toy. Thankfully I managed to save it without it breaking. I'd like for Baby to be able to size up into it since Tot doesn't wear it that often. She leaves hers alone since she's used to it being there. I didn't get Tot one early enough so he likes to treat it like a toy when he tires of wearing it. I keep telling him when he's done he needs to give it to me to put it in a safe place. I think I'll keep repeating that mantra for the days he's wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment