One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Onto the food!

We have a constant power struggle in the house over food.  Tot only eats certain things.  There are things I don't like or can't eat.  So, I'm about to get started on that pesky New Years list involving food.  I want to start working on clearing some things out of the pantry so I can really start with a really fresh, and hopefully healthy, pantry by mid year.  That means I also want to get together a list of things that should be canned this year so we always have something we can grab and eat of out there for quick dinners and more specifically quick lunches.  There are a number of things on my plate for today since Tot goes back to school tomorrow.  But, the biggest thing is to take stock of what's in my pantry and then come up with some great recipes so we'll have some good things to eat.  I'll post a list later of what I have in there so I can reference it later.  Right now, time to get dressed and hang a blanket out on the line.  It had been sitting waiting to be washed since the summer and I just was too lazy to throw it in.  Well, now it's clean so I gotta get it dry so I can put it on the bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment