One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Projects





Waving a sigh of relief. I am apparently capable of handling other domestic activities pretty well once I set my mind to it. Other than cooking, but I'm pretty good at that if I do say so myself. :-)



Ok, so I finished the hat I was crocheting this past weekend. Plus, I also turned another project originally slated to be a dishcloth into a pouch. It actually turned out to be really cute. And it was nice to see the finished product of something that I started. I tend to be one of those people.... I start things and take forever to finish them.

I'm actually pretty excited that I've been trying my hand at some things that I've wanted to do for a long time. I remember liking sewing when we had Home Ec in middle school. So, it has been pretty nice to be able to sit down at night when I have some free time and do something productive. I have had a hard time sleeping lately and although the projects aren't helping me any to fall asleep it has felt nice to have something to do with my hands. Otherwise, I think I'd stare pointlessly at the television and not really know what I'm watching...which tends to happen even with I am paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment