One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 years and going strong

I wanted to post because we have now been nursing for over two years and the relationship is still going strong. The nursing definitely helped over the summer with the final four molars trying to come in all at once or at least very close together. It helped with pain and some tantrums as a result of frustration from that pain. I have a feeling that we will be tandem nursing which is fine with me as long as both children are fine and getting what they need out of it. My only complaint with nursing has been the tot's love of pinching while nursing. No distraction or comfort object has worked to cure pinchy fingers. But all in all it's going well and for that I'm incredibly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment