One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Friday, October 30, 2009

And the winner is....

#21!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max:
Result: 27
21
Powered by RANDOM.OR



So Christina, I will try contacting you now. If my attempt is unsucessful, please contact me within 24 hours so I can mail you your brand new insert!
Congratulations!

And stocking of inserts will take place in my etsy shop later on tonight for those interested. I have a limited number currently of the overnight inserts and also regular inserts. I'm trying to judge popularity. If I run out, I will take requests for the overnights. Thank you all for participating. :-)

Edited to add: Christina your profile isn't public so I am unable to contact you via clicking on your name. Please get in touch with me. Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment