One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Unpaper Towels


I made these for a friend because she's been so wonderful these past few months in helping me out with the kids. The time I put in on these which was actually two rounds of serging because I had timing issues with my machine and needed to take it in for servicing and I bought cheap thread....a mistake I'll never make again for sure! So, after all the trouble of getting these done for her I finally gave them to her. She loved them and already has mulitple uses for them in her home. I didn't think to take a picture of the back which is just ivory colored terry. I'll have to remember for the future. For my friend I just cut out 12x12 squares in the two fabrics and then serged them together. They are the perfect size for her kitchen and needs.

Now I just have to make the set for us to use and I already have the fabric picked out as a little bit of happiness for the hubs. He has a thing for chili peppers so I picked out chili pepper fabric. Now just to get the time to cut them so I can serge them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment