One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I need to brag a little bit

I did a handmade Christmas for the kids and I never posted the things I made.
I made a pair of upcycled longies for Daredevil, a fitted diaper, some toy balls, reusable snack bags, toy bears, and a baby doll sling. I made duplicates for both kids for a couple things and I made a couple extra for another friends' children. It was a lot of fun. A lot of stress because I procrastinated a little bit on some of the stuff. But, both kids have been hard to manage some days along with trying to get everything else done that needs getting done.

Today I finally just finished up another ball. These things are actually fun to make. I want to try one that's a little more involved but that'll have to wait awhile since the kids don't allow that much time to cut fabric. Anyway, speaking of time someone needs another treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment