One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello there...

We've been enjoying some family time while the Hubs was on vacation for the past two weeks. He goes back tomorrow and that means that I deal with the crazy hectic schedules again. It's been fairly relaxing though and I've enjoyed it. It allowed Hubs to really see everything Daredevil has been up to and has caught him up on Tot's speech progress. Tot is doing fantastic at his school and I am just absolutely amazed at how far his speech has come in just a couple short months. Daredevil is trying more foods, but we are still dealing with sensitivity issues. But, I'm happy to see that she's definitely willing to try different foods. As a result Tot is now trying more foods as well and re-trying some foods that he used to eat when he was just a bit older than she is now. I'm hoping her positive influence along with his school will encourage him to try more of the foods we are having at home.

I managed to strain my knee last week when pushing too hard on a walk/jog. I actually landed poorly at the end of my session on some soft-packed sand and got the injury that way. So, I'm still healing. As soon as everything is good I can't wait to get back out and put my new sneakers through a good test. They feel great to be honest. I could go for very long stretches in them which is how great they feel on. And I'm notorious for hating to wear shoes even though I used to own a very large number of them. And I have to cut this short as Daredevil is pulling on my shirt. I think it's time for a new diaper and some nursing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment