One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Officially crazy

I started to make a quilt for Tot a couple weeks ago. The quilt top is done and it is cute. I need time to sandwich it up and finish it. And once I got to working on that I decided to peg Hubs down to help pick out fabrics for a quilt for our bed. So, yes I am crazy. I'm making a KING size quilt for our bed. When I was out picking out fabrics I also found some other cute fabrics to make a couple dresses for Daredevil. I buy the fabric but I need the time to actually make this stuff! I plan on making the time in the next couple weeks though so that Daredevil will have a couple new dresses to get through the upcoming summer. And I also have a couple patterns for Tot too. One of them I couldn't pass up because it was just so cute. I feel like I've really opened up a new thing in my life. I've always loved fashion even though I am not a fashion plate. But, I spent many hours doodling up new ideas. How's that work? Love criminal justice, cooking and fashion with an interest in psychology. There's no denying I'm confused. I'll post the fabrics I picked out another day but for now I have to get going. Daredevil is about ready to nurse and take a little snooze. Have a good day all. Hopefully someone can keep me motivated or talk some sense into me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment