One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's time to move over

I've been debating on this for awhile. I've come to the conclusion that I'm streamlining things to make it easier on myself. I was never fully in love with the name for this blog or my etsy. I knew I wanted to share my thoughts as random as they are and I wanted to be able to sell some things in my shop and sew as rare as that is. So, I've decided to take everything down to One Green Mama across the board for myself. I hope that you'll continue to follow along with me. I'm keeping this available for a little longer before I take it down. But please come join me at One Green Mama. I look forward to sharing more with you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment