One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 1

I was doing great this week until Friday and Saturday hit. I completely pigged out those two days because of stress. Tot developed bronchitis (and has probably infected one of his teachers which I didn't know at the time but still feel really bad about) and as a result of running around on Friday my day did not go as planned. I was planning on the sitter coming and splurging only on a hot drink of some sort at the bookstore. That however did not happen. I had to go to two different places to get a nebulizer pump and the second place was already closed for the weekend. I called their 800 number and went through a hassle to get to talk to them and the prescription sent over and then for insurance to cover things. The company though was fantastic and kept me in the loop through the entire process.

They sent someone out late Friday night to deliver the pump to us and showed me how to use this one with the tubing provided and the tubing I received at the doctor's office. I had to make a mad rush to our Target Pharmacy because I was getting towards their closing time. I actually got home 2 minutes before the pump was dropped off to the house. So, Friday night was a huge bust. Then yesterday dealing with Tot who was not feeling well at all was crazy. I felt stir crazy. I really did. I still feel that way but on top of the stir crazy I am exhausted. And I think Daredevil is now coming down with something because she coughed a little bit last night. But, I not really sure if it's bronchitis for her yet. I'm so torn as to what to do. I know I'll probably wind up taking her to the doctor tomorrow. But, the wait is driving me batty.

So this week was a bust to me in terms of the diet. But, not a complete one. With all the binging the past two days I did manage to lose 2 pounds this week which is fantastic. And when I went to bed last night I actually felt sick to my stomach from being overfull. So, no more of that! I think I've learned my lesson. My milk supply is going strong. I even managed to pump 4 oz at the end of Friday night after a feeding. Daredevil is definitely getting milk but I'm doing my best to stay hydrated as well and remembering to take my vitamins. I have some plans for this week. I have some sewing that really needs to get done. My table is overflowing with projects actually. I really need some time to tend to them. I'm hoping to get some time over the next couple weeks to clean out those projects so I can start on some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment