One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh I enjoy the laziness

I'm finishing up the last of my crockpot oatmeal. I put everything together in tupperwares in the fridge and I've been able to grab it out and add in my oat milk and reheat. It's fabulous. Daredevil enjoys it because she gets to share the oatmeal with me. And she stands there and pulls on my shirt until I blow off the steam and feed it to her. I'm trying to decide if I want to put dates in next week or go for raisins. But, this really took now work. Put it in the crockpot and let it cook while I sleep. Get up and spoon up a bowl. Love it! I need more lazy meals like this. And the best part is that I'm sure there's no dairy or soy in this which makes it great for Daredevil since I'm really trying to make sure that she doesn't have those with her sensitivities. Now if I could get Tot to enjoy some we'd really be on a roll. Off to knit and watch Tot paint. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment