One Green Mama

One mom trying some green living and enjoying food and cooking.

Pin It!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh what did I get myself into?

I went out for a half hour today sans children and Hubs. They started along with me as far as Tot could walk comfortably. I was itching though to go at my own pace because we were going at a snails pace. I'm not much faster, but I at least wanted to try today just for kicks and giggles. I stuffed myself in my one running bra that I could find easily enough. And stuffed is definitely the operative word. I should get the custom done but I want to wait a month before I do it. I actually did a walk today and I managed to test myself with a little light jogging as far as I could for parts of it. I kept tugging at my shorts and I hated my shoes which provide very little support for even walking. I felt good though mentally afterwards. We went out today and I got a brand new pair of properly fitting running shoes (stability with cushioning!) and a running skort. I can't believe how excited I am over this. Hubs is going to start distracting the kids a couple times a week so I can get out. Excited.That's.Me! As for my one hour at a time, we've had a very celebratory weekend so I am up .4 pounds. But, that will go back down since we're done the celebrating now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment